and Sachin Ravikumar
- Russia says UK navy personnel blew up pipelines
- Russia says UK navy personnel helped attack Crimea
- Russia does not give evidence for claim
- Britain denies Russian claims
- Russia says will seek UN attention
LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) – Russia’s defence ministry said on Saturday that British navy personnel blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines last month, a claim that London said was false and designed to distract from Russian military failures in Ukraine.
Russia did not give evidence for its claim that a leading NATO member had sabotaged critical Russian infrastructure amid the worst crisis in relations between the West and Russia since the depths of the Cold War.